Hackers of unknown origin cut power supplies in Ukraine for a second time in 12 months as part of wide-ranging attacks that hit the country in December.
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Estonia Government Locks Down ID Smartcards: Refresh or Else Digest Article