Hackers of unknown origin cut power supplies in Ukraine for a second time in 12 months as part of wide-ranging attacks that hit the country in December.
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Estonia Government Locks Down ID Smartcards: Refresh or Else Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- The Worst Cybersecurity Breaches of 2018 So Far Digest Article