Hackers of unknown origin cut power supplies in Ukraine for a second time in 12 months as part of wide-ranging attacks that hit the country in December.
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- The Ukrainian Power Grid Was Hacked Again Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article