A serious vulnerability found in several security products could have been exploited by malicious actors to bypass Windows protection features, data exfiltration prevention firm enSilo reported.
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Windows Servers Targeted for Cryptocurrency Mining via IIS Flaw Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- The Next Big Cyber-Attack Vector: APIs Digest Article