A serious vulnerability found in several security products could have been exploited by malicious actors to bypass Windows protection features, data exfiltration prevention firm enSilo reported.
- Google Discloses Windows Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Microsoft Claims Windows Zero-Day Exploited by Russian State Actors Digest Article
- AtomBombing Microsoft Windows Via Code Injection Digest Article