A serious vulnerability found in several security products could have been exploited by malicious actors to bypass Windows protection features, data exfiltration prevention firm enSilo reported.
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article