A serious vulnerability found in several security products could have been exploited by malicious actors to bypass Windows protection features, data exfiltration prevention firm enSilo reported.
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article