The CSIAC has produced a short follow-up on recent cybersecurity headlines. Critical infrastructure incidents continue to make news headlines on a consistent basis. This podcast takes a deeper dive into understanding the cybersecurity challenges this sector faces. Additionally, the CSIAC offers a look into what some organizations, both offensive and defensive, are doing to address these important challenges.
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 5: October 30-31 Information Page
- Training Resources – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground (CPG) Reference Document