CERT/CC sounded the alarm on users of the Cardio Server ECG Management System, a broad-scope healthcare data management system used in many medical units, from small clinics to large city hospitals.
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- A Cyberattack Hobbles Atlanta, and Security Experts Shudder Digest Article
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- White House: Federal Agencies Remain Highly Vulnerable to Data Breaches Three Years After OPM Digest Article