CERT/CC sounded the alarm on users of the Cardio Server ECG Management System, a broad-scope healthcare data management system used in many medical units, from small clinics to large city hospitals.
- Managing Medical Device Cybersecurity in the Postmarket: At the Crossroads of Cyber-safety and Advancing Technology Digest Article
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- San Diego Installing ‘Smart City’ Network with Sensors on 3,200 Streetlights Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Computer Hack Sets off 156 Emergency Sirens across Dallas Digest Article