A Critical Elevation of Privilege (EoP) vulnerability in the Qualcomm Secure Execution Environment (QSEE) affects around 60 percent of all Android devices around the world, despite being already fixed, researchers warn.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article