For years there has been solid public evidence by private sector intelligence companies such as CrowdStrike, FireEye, and Kaspersky that has called attention to Russian-based cyber activity. These groups have been tracked for a considerable amount of time (years) across multiple victim organizations.
- DHS Slammed for Report on Russian Hackers Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- Executive Summary of Grizzly Steppe Findings from Homeland Security Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Todd Breasseale Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article