For years there has been solid public evidence by private sector intelligence companies such as CrowdStrike, FireEye, and Kaspersky that has called attention to Russian-based cyber activity. These groups have been tracked for a considerable amount of time (years) across multiple victim organizations.
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Kaspersky to US: Check Our Source Code Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article