A new ransomware family spotted for the first time recently is already being distributed via an exploit kit (EK).
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- Ransomware – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast