The CryptoWall 4.0 ransomware is being spread via exploit kits, with the Nuclear exploit kit (EK) being the first major crimekit to infect machines with this type of malware, Rackspace security researcher Brad Duncan has discovered.
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- Cryptocurrency Mining Malware Infected Over Half-Million PCs Using NSA Exploit Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article