The CryptoWall 4.0 ransomware is being spread via exploit kits, with the Nuclear exploit kit (EK) being the first major crimekit to infect machines with this type of malware, Rackspace security researcher Brad Duncan has discovered.
- Cryptocurrency Mining Malware Infected Over Half-Million PCs Using NSA Exploit Digest Article
- Ransomware – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article