The CryptoWall 4.0 ransomware is being spread via exploit kits, with the Nuclear exploit kit (EK) being the first major crimekit to infect machines with this type of malware, Rackspace security researcher Brad Duncan has discovered.
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Two New EDGE Exploits Integrated Into Sundown Exploit Kit Digest Article
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- Understanding Crypto-Ransomware Reference Document
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article