The latest version of CryptoWall has been spotted to be delivered with a piece of spyware that ensures the cybercriminals still get an opportunity to make money if the victim has a proper backup system in place.
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- New Satan Ransomware Available Through a Ransomware as a Service Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article