The latest version of CryptoWall has been spotted to be delivered with a piece of spyware that ensures the cybercriminals still get an opportunity to make money if the victim has a proper backup system in place.
- Understanding Crypto-Ransomware Reference Document
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- 1.4 Billion Clear Text Credentials Discovered in a Single Database Digest Article