A variant of Curve-Tor-Bitcoin (CTB) Locker ransomware – also known as Critroni – being distributed in a spam campaign now offers victims additional time to pay the ransom, but also requires them to pay a whole lot more than previously.
- New EMPTY CryptoMix Ransomware Variant Released Digest Article
- Double Dipping: Diverting Ransomware Bitcoin Payments Via .onion Domains Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article