The UpGuard Cyber Risk Team can now disclose that Viacom Inc, the Fortune 500 corporation that owns Paramount Pictures, as well as cable channels like MTV, Comedy Central, and Nickelodeon, exposed a vast array of internal access credentials and critical data that could be used to cause immense harm to the multinational corporation’s business operations.
- Republican Data Broker Exposes 198M Voter Records Digest Article
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article
- Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment CSIAC Webinar
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- Home Economics: How Life in 123 Million American Households Was Exposed Online Digest Article