Researchers at the Dutch research institute CWI and Google jointly announce that they have broken the SHA-1 internet security standard in practice.
- Google’s War on Fake News Goes Global: Search Results now Tagged ‘True’ or ‘False’ Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- Google Built a New Trojan Horse to Get Inside Every Aspect of Your Life Digest Article
- Botnet Pummels Retail Websites in Hunt for Gift Card Balances Digest Article