After a series of global cyber attacks disrupted multinational firms, ports and public services on an unprecedented scale this year, governments are seeking to stop hackers from shutting down more critical infrastructure or crippling corporate and government networks.
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- New Computer Virus Spreads from Ukraine to Disrupt World Business Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article