A cyber-attack that hit organizations worldwide including the UK’s National Health Service was “unprecedented”, Europe’s police agency says.
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- ‘First True’ Native IPv6 DDoS Attack Spotted in Wild Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article