A cyber-attack that hit organizations worldwide including the UK’s National Health Service was “unprecedented”, Europe’s police agency says.
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- British Man Arrested Over Links to Hacking Washington DC’s CCTV network Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article