In what could well be the largest single health data breach by a publicly traded company, Community Health Systems (CHS) announced earlier today that information on 4.5 million patients was stolen as part of a cyber attack they believe originated in China.
- OnePlus Says up to 40,000 Customers Were Affected by Credit Card Security Breach Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- Hacker Stole 26 Million Email And Home Addresses Of Ticketfly Users Digest Article
- ‘First True’ Native IPv6 DDoS Attack Spotted in Wild Digest Article