In what could well be the largest single health data breach by a publicly traded company, Community Health Systems (CHS) announced earlier today that information on 4.5 million patients was stolen as part of a cyber attack they believe originated in China.
- OnePlus Says up to 40,000 Customers Were Affected by Credit Card Security Breach Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Merck Cyber Attack May Cost Insurers $275 Million: Verisk’s PCS Digest Article