In what could well be the largest single health data breach by a publicly traded company, Community Health Systems (CHS) announced earlier today that information on 4.5 million patients was stolen as part of a cyber attack they believe originated in China.
- $2 Million HIPAA Penalty After Patient Data Exposed on Web Digest Article
- ThyssenKrupp Secrets Stolen in ‘Massive’ Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article
- Cyber-attack: Europol Says it was Unprecedented in Scale Digest Article