The U.S. National Security Agency chief said on Tuesday it was a “matter of when, not if” a foreign nation-state attempts to launch a cyber attack on the U.S. critical infrastructure, citing the recent hack on Ukraine’s power grid as a cause for concern.
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article