The attackers used hundreds of thousands of internet-connected devices that had previously been infected with a malicious code that allowed them to cause outages that began in the Eastern United States and then spread to other parts of the country and Europe.
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- New Computer Virus Spreads from Ukraine to Disrupt World Business Digest Article