The Twitter feed of media outlet Newsweek has been hijacked and the attack has been claimed by Cyber Caliphate, a group of hackers affiliated with the Islamic State (ISIS).
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Flush Times for Hackers in Booming Cyber Security Job Market Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article