The Twitter feed of media outlet Newsweek has been hijacked and the attack has been claimed by Cyber Caliphate, a group of hackers affiliated with the Islamic State (ISIS).
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Hackers Halt Plant Operations in Watershed Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Update on Twitter’s Review of the 2016 U.S. Election Digest Article