The government’s efforts to deter computer attacks against the United States are not working and it is time to consider boosting the military’s cyber-offensive capability.
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- SOCOM Commander: U.S. Must Develop More Offensive Cyber Weapons Digest Article
- U.S. Charges Iranians for Global Cyber Attacks on Behalf of Tehran Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article