The Cyber COI engages in multiple activities and forums for coordinating cyber S&T strategies, sharing innovative ideas and technical approaches, promoting technology transfer and upcoming business opportunities, and in jointly planning programs across the Department of Defense and other government agencies. Membership is based upon approval by the Cyber COI group administrator.
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- New Undersecretary Griffin Asserts Role as Pentagon’s R&D Leader Digest Article
- JEDI Will Be Just One of Many Clouds, Says Pentagon’s No. 2 Digest Article
- China Has Stolen Vast Amounts of Navy Submarine, Missile Data in Multiple Breaches from Contractor’s Servers Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article