The Cyber COI engages in multiple activities and forums for coordinating cyber S&T strategies, sharing innovative ideas and technical approaches, promoting technology transfer and upcoming business opportunities, and in jointly planning programs across the Department of Defense and other government agencies. Membership is based upon approval by the Cyber COI group administrator.
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Cyber Security… the Virtual Frontier Journal Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article