The Cyber COI engages in multiple activities and forums for coordinating cyber S&T strategies, sharing innovative ideas and technical approaches, promoting technology transfer and upcoming business opportunities, and in jointly planning programs across the Department of Defense and other government agencies. Membership is based upon approval by the Cyber COI group administrator.
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Cyber Security… the Virtual Frontier Journal Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Beyond Plan B: Army Embraces Broad Cyber Program Digest Article