At the commencement of Operation Protective Edge, the latest Israeli military operation in the Hamas-governed Gaza Strip, hackers began attacking Israeli government sites and media outlets through denial of service (DDoS) and Domain Network System (DNS) attacks, and the personal data of Israeli citizens were exposed.
- LDAP Attack Vector Makes Terabit-Scale DDoS Attacks Possible Digest Article
- CyberX Discovers Operation BugDrop: A Large-Scale Cyber-Reconnaissance Operation Targeting Ukrainian Organizations Digest Article
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- Avalanche Network Dismantled in International Cyber Operation Digest Article
- Comply to Connect (C2C) CSIAC Webinar