At the commencement of Operation Protective Edge, the latest Israeli military operation in the Hamas-governed Gaza Strip, hackers began attacking Israeli government sites and media outlets through denial of service (DDoS) and Domain Network System (DNS) attacks, and the personal data of Israeli citizens were exposed.
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article