Def Con 23 included a talk about ‘hacking chemical plants for competition and extortion.’ Researchers released their Damn Vulnerable Chemical Process framework; using it, you can hack a chemical plant (simulation model) like an attacker and learn to spot cyber-physical attacks like a defender.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- ThyssenKrupp Secrets Stolen in ‘Massive’ Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Security of Cyber-Physical Systems Journal Article
- DOD Announces Digital Vulnerability Disclosure Policy and “Hack the Army” Kick-Off Digest Article
- Scientists Claim to Have Invented The World’s First Quantum-Proof Blockchain Digest Article