Def Con 23 included a talk about ‘hacking chemical plants for competition and extortion.’ Researchers released their Damn Vulnerable Chemical Process framework; using it, you can hack a chemical plant (simulation model) like an attacker and learn to spot cyber-physical attacks like a defender.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- An AI Detected Colorectal Cancer With 86 Percent Accuracy Digest Article
- Hackers Halt Plant Operations in Watershed Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Skype Can’t Fix a Nasty Security Bug Without a Massive Code Rewrite Digest Article
- Autosploit Marries Shodan, Metasploit, Puts IoT Devices at Risk Digest Article