The potentially catastrophic cyber threat looming over the U.S. critical infrastructure is potentially worse than a busy hurricane season according to a key Department of Energy infrastructure security official.
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- DHS Focusing Efforts on Strengthening Protection of Critical Infrastructure, Dot-Gov Sites Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document