The potentially catastrophic cyber threat looming over the U.S. critical infrastructure is potentially worse than a busy hurricane season according to a key Department of Energy infrastructure security official.
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Cybersecurity of DoD Critical Infrastructure CSIAC Webinar
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article