The Trump administration accused Russia on Thursday of engineering a series of cyberattacks that targeted American and European nuclear power plants and water and electric systems, and could have sabotaged or shut power plants off at will.
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Hackers Breached a Dozen US Nuclear Plants, Reports Say Digest Article
- Under Pressure, Western Tech Firms Bow to Russian Demands to Share Cyber Secrets Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article