The commander of U.S. Cyber Command said last week that the Office of Personnel Management hack of millions of records of federal workers shows a new trend toward using Big Data analytics for both nation-state and criminal cyber attacks.
- We Tested Equifax’s Data Breach Checker — And It’s Basically Useless Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article
- Romanian hackers took over D.C. surveillance cameras just before presidential inauguration, federal prosecutors say Digest Article