Over five years of U.S. Cyber Command operations, global movement of threat activity through cyberspace has blurred roles and relationships among government agencies, as well as between the public and private sectors and the real and virtual worlds, the Cybercom commander told a House panel.
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Critiques of the DHS/FBI’s GRIZZLY STEPPE Report Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- US Oil and Gas Firms Woefully Exposed to Cyber Threats Digest Article