The emerging Pentagon division that coordinates military cybersecurity and cyberattacks is asking private contractors to help finish standing up the Cyber Command.
- Defense Secretary Mattis Sees Growth for Silicon Valley Defense Unit Digest Article
- North Korea Cyberattack Traced to City in China, Report Says Digest Article
- New Report: Into the Gray Zone: The Private Sector and Active Defense Against Cyber Threats Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article