GAO has consistently identified shortcomings in the federal government’s approach to ensuring the security of federal information systems and cyber critical infrastructure as well as its approach to protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information (PII).
- CYBERSECURITY: Actions Needed to Strengthen U.S. Capabilities Digest Article
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – What is it? Video Podcast
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article