GAO has consistently identified shortcomings in the federal government’s approach to ensuring the security of federal information systems and cyber critical infrastructure as well as its approach to protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information (PII).
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Cybersecurity of DoD Critical Infrastructure CSIAC Webinar
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article
- Cybersecurity for Energy Systems CSIAC Webinar
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article