Cybersecurity leapt onto the list of the top five concerns for U.S. electric utilities this year, yet fewer than a third say they’re prepared to meet the growing threat of an attack, according to a new survey.
- Cybersecurity of DoD Critical Infrastructure CSIAC Webinar
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- Lawmakers Sound Alarm Over Amazon Face Recognition Software Digest Article
- Additional Information Regarding the Recent CCleaner APT Security Incident Digest Article