A proposed law meant to encourage companies to share information about cyberthreats with the U.S. government includes measures that could significantly limit what details, if any, the public can review about the program through federal and state public records laws.
- Siemens and ISA Partnership Fosters Cybersecurity Awareness Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- CYBERSECURITY: Actions Needed to Strengthen U.S. Capabilities Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article