A proposed law meant to encourage companies to share information about cyberthreats with the U.S. government includes measures that could significantly limit what details, if any, the public can review about the program through federal and state public records laws.
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Siemens and ISA Partnership Fosters Cybersecurity Awareness Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Should AI Be in Charge of Hiring? Digest Article