Norse, the cybersecurity firm that first identified a potential insider in the massive November hack of Sony Pictures, believes it’s uncovered evidence on six individuals primarily involved in the attack.
- Apple Is Struggling To Stop A ‘Skeleton Key’ Hack On Home Wi-Fi Digest Article
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Introduction: Insider Threat and the Malicious Insider Threat – Analyze. Deter. Discover. Prevent. Respond Journal Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article