The Pentagon hasn’t had updated information on maintenance of the F-35 jet since May because a Lockheed Martin Corp. database doesn’t meet new government cybersecurity requirements, according to the Defense Department’s testing office.
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article
- DOD Announces Digital Vulnerability Disclosure Policy and “Hack the Army” Kick-Off Digest Article
- Endpoint Security Solutions to Provide Holistic Approach to Cybersecurity Digest Article