The Pentagon hasn’t had updated information on maintenance of the F-35 jet since May because a Lockheed Martin Corp. database doesn’t meet new government cybersecurity requirements, according to the Defense Department’s testing office.
- Pentagon Delays Deadline For Military Suppliers to Meet Cybersecurity Rules Digest Article
- Pentagon Bans Personal Devices from Classified Areas Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- Defense Secretary Mattis Sees Growth for Silicon Valley Defense Unit Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article