Government contractors are attractive targets for cyber attacks because the U.S. federal government – the largest producer, collector, consumer, and disseminator of data in the world – entrusts sensitive information to these private companies. This includes everything from national security secrets, to information on the nation’s military and critical infrastructure, to the personal information of all U.S. citizens and residents.
- US Government Subcontractor Leaks Confidential Military Personnel Data Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- The Human Element: Insider Behavior Facilitates Cyber Attacks, Erodes Business Trust Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article