Heritage’s Mr. Rosenzweig said he fears that federal authorities have not made system updates a top priority due to high costs.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- Kaspersky to US: Check Our Source Code Digest Article
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article