Heritage’s Mr. Rosenzweig said he fears that federal authorities have not made system updates a top priority due to high costs.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Must Become Core Function of Agencies in Next Administration, Commission Says Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- Data From Connected CloudPets Teddy Bears Leaked and Ransomed, Exposing Kids’ Voice Messages Digest Article