Congressional staffers are the gateway to all lawmaking on the Hill, but they also may be unwittingly opening the door to hackers.
- White House: Federal Agencies Remain Highly Vulnerable to Data Breaches Three Years After OPM Digest Article
- All That’s Needed To Hack Gmail And Rob Bitcoin: A Name And A Phone Number Digest Article
- Update on Twitter’s Review of the 2016 U.S. Election Digest Article
- U.S. Reaches Deal to Keep China’s ZTE in Business: Congressional Aide Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article