D-Link has failed to properly fix vulnerabilities affecting several router models, according to a researcher. The networking equipment manufacturer says it’s currently working on addressing the issues.
- Malware Uses Router LEDs to Steal Data From Secure Networks Digest Article
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Intermediate CA Caching Could Be Used to Fingerprint Firefox Users Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article