D-Link has released firmware updates for its DIR-820L router in the wake of a report from an independent security researcher who found multiple security flaws in the device, amoung others, allowing a remote attacker complete takeover.
- Malware Uses Router LEDs to Steal Data From Secure Networks Digest Article
- D-Link Middle East “DLink-MEA” Website is Secretly Mining Cryptocurrencies Digest Article
- Microsoft Fixes 45 Security Flaws, Some Allowing Hackers to Hijack Your PC Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article