The DNS settings of some router models from D-Link can be modified without authorization via their web-based administration console.
- D-Link Middle East “DLink-MEA” Website is Secretly Mining Cryptocurrencies Digest Article
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article
- Malware Uses Router LEDs to Steal Data From Secure Networks Digest Article
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger Digest Article
- 8 More Chrome Extensions Hijacked to Target 4.8 Million Users Digest Article