Pulling together quantum-resistant cryptography will take time, and NIST feels that, unless it starts now, that new cryptography won’t be ready.
- High-Dimensional Quantum Cloning and Applications to Quantum Hacking Digest Article
- Report on Lightweight Cryptography Reference Document
- Quantum Computing Demands a Whole New Kind of Programmer Digest Article
- The Quantum Computers of the Future Will Work Equally Well With Encrypted and Unencrypted Inputs Digest Article
- Quantum Computers May Have Higher ‘Speed Limits’ Than Thought Digest Article