An Internet Explorer vulnerability lets attackers bypass the Same-Origin Policy, a fundamental browser security mechanism, to launch highly credible phishing attacks or hijack users’ accounts on any website.
- Root cause analysis of the latest Internet Explorer zero day – CVE-2018-8174 Digest Article
- AWS Traffic Hijack: Users Sent to Phishing Site in Two-hour Cryptocurrency Heist Digest Article
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article