An Internet Explorer vulnerability lets attackers bypass the Same-Origin Policy, a fundamental browser security mechanism, to launch highly credible phishing attacks or hijack users’ accounts on any website.
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Mirai Botnet Attack Hits Thousands of Home Routers, Throwing Users Offline Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article