Today’s malicious hackers have an average of 312 days to exploit “zero-day” computer software flaws before human cybersecurity experts can find and fix those flaws.
- DARPA Wants to Merge Human and Computer Cyber Defenders Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article
- All That’s Needed To Hack Gmail And Rob Bitcoin: A Name And A Phone Number Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article