The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency will bring together potential proposers on Dec. 14 to give industry more information on its cyber threat monitoring needs in advance of forthcoming solicitations under a broad agency announcement known as the Rapid Attack Detection, Isolation and Characterization, or RADICS, program.
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- Emerging Concepts to Critical Infrastructure Video Podcast
- DARPA Funds Development of New Type of Processor Digest Article
- Democratize Anomaly Detection Technologies: Challenges, Advances, and Opportunities CSIAC Webinar