The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency will bring together potential proposers on Dec. 14 to give industry more information on its cyber threat monitoring needs in advance of forthcoming solicitations under a broad agency announcement known as the Rapid Attack Detection, Isolation and Characterization, or RADICS, program.
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Democratize Anomaly Detection Technologies: Challenges, Advances, and Opportunities CSIAC Webinar
- DARPA Funds Development of New Type of Processor Digest Article
- Cyber Science and Technology at the Army Research Laboratory Journal Article
- Additional Information Regarding the Recent CCleaner APT Security Incident Digest Article