Technology certification management provider Pearson VUE has copped to a computer security breach after malware compromised its Credential Manager System.
- Saks, Lord & Taylor Hit by Payment Card Data Breach Digest Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article