Technology certification management provider Pearson VUE has copped to a computer security breach after malware compromised its Credential Manager System.
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- How to Bury a Major Breach Notification Digest Article
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article