Technology certification management provider Pearson VUE has copped to a computer security breach after malware compromised its Credential Manager System.
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- How to Bury a Major Breach Notification Digest Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article