CSIAC proudly joins the NCSA and numerous of other organizations in celebrating Data Privacy Day. CSIAC acknowledges the Internet touches all aspects of everyone’s daily life and we understand there are many unknown variables on how to stay safe and secure online. Which is why we’re so excited to announce we are launching a series of resources during January to help raise privacy awareness. During the entire month of January, you will have the chance to participate in and receive a variety of resources to help you better understand data privacy and the simple steps you can take to protect yourself, your family and your organization. Our goal is to enable you to make the most of today’s technology in a safer and more secure environment.
- Data Privacy Day – January 28 Information Page
- Data Privacy Day – Business and Organization Resources Information Page
- Data Privacy Day – Fostering a Culture of Privacy Awareness at Work Information Page
- Data Privacy Day – Consumer Resources Information Page
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page