Most people have had a nightmare at some point; a scene that places them in a public location having somehow forgotten to get dressed or struggling to make their way down a darkened hallway only to feel an icy hand grasp the back of their neck. For Chief Information Officers (CIOs), the latest fright comes in the form of breachable firewalls and catastrophic failures by counterfeited goods that cause irreparable harm to corporate reputations.
- Additional Information Regarding the Recent CCleaner APT Security Incident Digest Article
- Cryptocurrency Trading App Taylor Says all Funds Have Been Stolen in Cyberattack Digest Article
- MIT Fed an AI Data From Reddit, and Now it Only Thinks About Murder Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – The Internet of Me Information Page
- Uber paid 20-year-old Florida man to keep data breach secret – sources Digest Article