Most people have had a nightmare at some point; a scene that places them in a public location having somehow forgotten to get dressed or struggling to make their way down a darkened hallway only to feel an icy hand grasp the back of their neck. For Chief Information Officers (CIOs), the latest fright comes in the form of breachable firewalls and catastrophic failures by counterfeited goods that cause irreparable harm to corporate reputations.
- Additional Information Regarding the Recent CCleaner APT Security Incident Digest Article
- This New 3-D Printed Glove Can Dupe Fingerprint Scanners Digest Article
- Cyber Risks Loom for Energy Sector Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Versus Hackers, Round One. Fight! Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article