Most people have had a nightmare at some point; a scene that places them in a public location having somehow forgotten to get dressed or struggling to make their way down a darkened hallway only to feel an icy hand grasp the back of their neck. For Chief Information Officers (CIOs), the latest fright comes in the form of breachable firewalls and catastrophic failures by counterfeited goods that cause irreparable harm to corporate reputations.
- This New 3-D Printed Glove Can Dupe Fingerprint Scanners Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Versus Hackers, Round One. Fight! Digest Article
- $3.2 Million HIPAA Fine: An Analysis Digest Article
- One Side Now: The Need to Adopt a Business Systems Approach to Cloud Security Journal Article
- New Decryptor Unlocks CRYPTXXX V3 Files Digest Article