DD4BC, an extortionist group that has launched distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks against numerous organizations and demanded Bitcoin payments to stop the attacks.
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded Digest Article
- Double Dipping: Diverting Ransomware Bitcoin Payments Via .onion Domains Digest Article
- The Iran Nuclear Deal’s Unraveling Raises Fears of Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Europol Shuts Down World’s Largest DDoS-for-Hire Service Digest Article
- Cavalry Riding to the Rescue of DDoS-deluged Memcached Users Digest Article