DD4BC, an extortionist group that has launched distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks against numerous organizations and demanded Bitcoin payments to stop the attacks.
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded Digest Article
- Double Dipping: Diverting Ransomware Bitcoin Payments Via .onion Domains Digest Article
- Cavalry Riding to the Rescue of DDoS-deluged Memcached Users Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- ‘First True’ Native IPv6 DDoS Attack Spotted in Wild Digest Article