DD4BC, an extortionist group that has launched distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks against numerous organizations and demanded Bitcoin payments to stop the attacks.
- LDAP Attack Vector Makes Terabit-Scale DDoS Attacks Possible Digest Article
- Blockchain’s New Role In The Internet of Things Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- BlackNurse DDoS Attack Can ‘Overload Firewalls From a Laptop’ Digest Article