Cybercriminals take advantage of tens of thousands of insecure home routers distributed by ISPs (Internet Service Providers) and manufacturers to create large botnets for distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack purposes.
- New NIST and DHS Standards Get Ready to Tackle BGP Hijacks Digest Article
- Open AWS S3 Bucket Exposes Private Info on Thousands of Fedex Customers Digest Article
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article