We have heard about a great number of new architectures and approaches to scalable and efficient deep learning processing that sit outside of the standard CPU, GPU, and FPGA box and while each is different, many are leveraging a common element at all-important memory layer.
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- Neuromorphic, Quantum, Supercomputing Mesh for Deep Learning Digest Article
- U.S. Military Sees Future in Neuromorphic Computing Digest Article
- Google Says Its Custom Machine Learning Chips Are Often 15-30x Faster Than GPUs and CPUs Digest Article
- Fileless Memory-Based Malware Plagues 140 Banks, Enterprises Digest Article