We have heard about a great number of new architectures and approaches to scalable and efficient deep learning processing that sit outside of the standard CPU, GPU, and FPGA box and while each is different, many are leveraging a common element at all-important memory layer.
- IBM Just Achieved a Deep Learning Breakthrough Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- The Truth About Machine Learning In Cybersecurity: Defense Digest Article
- CSIAC Webinar – Leveraging Machine Learning – Chat Log Information Page
- Leveraging Machine Learning: How to Achieve the Right Balance Between Humans and Automation to Optimize Outcomes CSIAC Webinar