House and Senate negotiators agreed to retain language in the Defense authorization bill that would enhance cyberattack reporting requirements for large defense contractors.
- DOD Announces Digital Vulnerability Disclosure Policy and “Hack the Army” Kick-Off Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- The Blockbuster Saga Continues Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article