One of the world’s “big four” accountancy firms has been targeted by a sophisticated hack that compromised the confidential emails and plans of some of its blue-chip clients, the Guardian can reveal. Deloitte, which is registered in London and has its global headquarters in New York, was the victim of a cybersecurity attack that went unnoticed for months.
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- Global Shipping Feels Fallout From Maersk Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Chip Could Make Voice Control Ubiquitous in Electronics Digest Article
- Ransomware Local Government Management Guide Reference Document
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article