One of the world’s “big four” accountancy firms has been targeted by a sophisticated hack that compromised the confidential emails and plans of some of its blue-chip clients, the Guardian can reveal. Deloitte, which is registered in London and has its global headquarters in New York, was the victim of a cybersecurity attack that went unnoticed for months.
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- Global Shipping Feels Fallout From Maersk Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Took 50M Facebook Users’ Data – And Both Companies Owe Answers Digest Article
- Apple Is Struggling To Stop A ‘Skeleton Key’ Hack On Home Wi-Fi Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article